.
Well Pai, I had a great video of Tobias singing Happy Birthday, but it won't upload. I decided to upload a video of Philomena climbing onto a chair and just imagine she could sing the song.
I believe Tobias would have loved to have given you this toad to play with on your birthday. He is quite obsessed with finding toads lately.
Hi Vavo! Happy Birthday!
HAPPPPPYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Take it easy today.....kind of like me.
You know you want some snake skin boots in Texas. One down, 49 to go.
"No, I don't think you want to talk to me about Portugal losing in the FIFA Cup. No. Not right now."
Here's my hug to you, Pai! Love and miss you.

60 is a big number...hahahaahahaha!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great post! I love seeing the little munchkins! They make my day. I miss all of you so much!
ReplyDeleteHelena wants me to post something humorous, yet she's "funny" enough for the both of us.
Happy 60th Birthday, Pai! Blessings and love from your familia.
there is no way any of my kids would pick up a toad!!! Tobias needs to come over here and teach my boys how to be men :)
ReplyDelete