Friday, July 11, 2014

Fun Find

 

I think the first time I stepped into a thrift store was in Pasadena, California.   I had never shopped for previously owned items before.  But my friend was an expert second hand shopper so she made the experience quite fun and took me to a great shop. 
 
 
Thank you, Aurora! 
 
Now I shop at second hand stores, and I always have it set that I'm not looking for something in particular.  I will just find something if I see a use for it. 
 
Here's my latest find! 
 
A school desk with a chalkboard top. 
 
And the top comes up so you can place items in it.  The kids love it! 
 
 





These number blocks and pegs were a Christmas present a couple of years ago.  The pegs are called carrots by the kids, and they have served in many imaginary scenes according to Magdalene's world. 




They are finally being used for their original purpose now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Blessed Charles Joseph of Nashua!!!

    Sharing an Ice Cream after successful Lab Test Results!  The Geese were "Good Listeners" Visited Jesus at St. Patrick's Ca...