Sunday, September 14, 2014
Wedding Time!
Hello family and friends! Thought it was time to finally post a baby bump. I'm a little over three and a half months right now. I'm feeling great! I guess I had to go through some difficult times in previous pregnancies to truly appreciate an easy pregnancy. So far, so good! I scheduled our first appointment for the beginning of October. We are excited to hear the baby's heartbeat. If you ask Jordan that question, he mentioned babies' heartbeats. I think I am showing earlier than usual, but then again, this is my fourth pregnancy. I never really lost the baby bump in the first place. We plan on bringing Magdalene and Tobias to the first appointment. I wonder what they will think.
Now isn't the little ring "bear" adorable!
Here's our little princess dressed in her flower girl dress. She looked beautiful with her curls.
Her curls held up most of the evening. Thank goodness! She had a little purse she carried around all evening. She held her treasures in that little purse.
I told Magdalene to practice her smiles for the photographer. Great job, Magdalene!
I am a truly blessed mother!
Grandma time!
Grandma, Papa, and the grandkids near the candy station. What a neat idea! The kids loved the candy.
We will be celebrating our fifth year anniversary soon. What a wonderful five years it has been!
Daddy and Philomena
He got to eat a blue cupcake! I was going to wipe him when he was done.....well my lap became his napkin. Tobias!!!!
I stopped taking pictures once I saw how many photos the photographer was snapping of the kids. I plan on just purchasing those.
Magdalene and Tobias did a great job as ring "bear" and flower girl. Magdalene wanted to make a beautiful flower path for her Aunt Sam. I actually caught that part on video and will plan on posting soon. Tobias decided to step on the flowers. Hmmmm...then he said "cricket" while he stepped down. Tobias!!!!! It was a great form of entertainment for the crowd. :) They eventually made it to the stage, and then linked arm and arm on the way back. Magdalene and Tobias are truly best buddies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome Blessed Charles Joseph of Nashua!!!
Sharing an Ice Cream after successful Lab Test Results! The Geese were "Good Listeners" Visited Jesus at St. Patrick's Ca...
-
Sharing an Ice Cream after successful Lab Test Results! The Geese were "Good Listeners" Visited Jesus at St. Patrick's Ca...
-
St. Nicholas treats waiting for them in the morning. (Magdalene wanted to use the slippers Vavo left behind from her last v...
-
We were able to get into our new home for the first time tonight to see what work we need to do before we move in. We have work to do, but ...
Yoddle-ay-ee-hoo!!!
ReplyDelete