Sunday, September 28, 2014

Our First Born Will Be Four Very Soon!

Four.  Magdalene.  Four.  It's hard to process our baby girl will be FOUR on Monday.   Am I the only mother who seems worried about the age of reason fast approaching?  Ahhh!!  I have to admit that this birthday is hard for me.  However, we are very excited to celebrate our precious child's birthday! 

Here's a walk down memory lane with our sweet girl:

I will have to do this in two parts.  There were too many pictures I wanted to post! 


*You were wide awake and alert when you were born. 

 Everyone was so excited to meet you!!! 





What a beautiful and special day! 





We even had a special shower for you when you were born. 


Daddy had to take you out in his hunting blind as well. 


We celebrated our first year of marriage, and you were our gift from God. 



I couldn't help dressing you up in all your pretty outfits. 




Your first Thanksgiving

You even had a chance to help with decorating a Christmas tree with your great-grandparents!


And yes, we put you through very strange Christmas photos.  You will laugh at this picture one day.  We promise!



Your famous wrestling picture. 


And your first "mappie" we made for St. Valentine's Day. 


You even let Daddy give you a bottle. 


Our beautiful German-Portuguese princess. 



Yes, we made you eat very disgusting things.  You were such a good baby. 






The first time you met Bear!!! 



Your first time holding a baby chick. 


Celebrating Grandma's birthday!  You even got to meet your future Aunt Sam that night. 


"Wait a second.  So I'm going to be a big sister.  Better practice my moves."


Your first Easter. 




You even traveled to California during the first year of your life. 





 
Shopping with Daddy


The big girl turned one! 




 The first time you met your brother.

You were so small when he was born, but you were such a good helper to Mommy and Daddy.  You were so patient when Mommy had to feed him.  I am still amazed by how well you were during that big transition in our lives.  God is good!

 And then the famous scary moment in your life when the goat started to nibble on your hand during our Christmas photo shoot. 
 And my heart broke when you started to cry. 

Decorating your first Christmas cookie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Blessed Charles Joseph of Nashua!!!

    Sharing an Ice Cream after successful Lab Test Results!  The Geese were "Good Listeners" Visited Jesus at St. Patrick's Ca...