Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dancing Philomena!



Here is some amusement for your day.  The kids love listening to Christmas music all year long, but I thought we would retire the music for Lent.  Here is baby Philomena showing her dance moves to the music.  Too funny!

  Philomena loves balloons!
 Thank you, Mommy! I love to play with balloons!


 She hasn't popped one yet....


 Sisters:  Best Friends Forever
 The Jacobs Trio:  Tobias (2), Philomena (9 months), and Magdalene (3)

Can I sleep in your bed with you?

         Yes, but I want to warn you.  I'm not easy to sleep with....I might kick you or move around a lot. (Sounds a lot like her Tia Brenda/Madrinha.  I lost a great deal of sleep sharing a bed with her.  Hehe)
I think I will sleep in my mommy and daddy's room instead!

4 comments:

  1. The trio are so cute!!!

    Hey, I like my space. I've never enjoyed being confined. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Can't view the video. It's marked as private. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest flippin thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Querida menina...you go buns!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Blessed Charles Joseph of Nashua!!!

    Sharing an Ice Cream after successful Lab Test Results!  The Geese were "Good Listeners" Visited Jesus at St. Patrick's Ca...