He has been moving around the living room, but this past weekend was the first time he actually crawled on his knees. Tobias was very excited to see him crawling. I have a feeling that excitement will soon fade once they realize he will start to take away toys, knock down blocks, etc. Tobias is very understanding for his age and is a model of patience with it comes to toy taking and such compared to the girls. I think his patience might be tested in the next couple of months, but they will bond for sure!
Sunday, October 18, 2015
Teddy Bear
Theodore is growing so much! Please stay a little baby just a little bit longer! He has been saying the sound "dada" for about a month, and last weekend, he finally said, "mama"! However, he hasn't repeated that sound for some time now. It's exciting to see him babble and talk to little stuffed animals.
He has been moving around the living room, but this past weekend was the first time he actually crawled on his knees. Tobias was very excited to see him crawling. I have a feeling that excitement will soon fade once they realize he will start to take away toys, knock down blocks, etc. Tobias is very understanding for his age and is a model of patience with it comes to toy taking and such compared to the girls. I think his patience might be tested in the next couple of months, but they will bond for sure!
He has been moving around the living room, but this past weekend was the first time he actually crawled on his knees. Tobias was very excited to see him crawling. I have a feeling that excitement will soon fade once they realize he will start to take away toys, knock down blocks, etc. Tobias is very understanding for his age and is a model of patience with it comes to toy taking and such compared to the girls. I think his patience might be tested in the next couple of months, but they will bond for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome Blessed Charles Joseph of Nashua!!!
Sharing an Ice Cream after successful Lab Test Results! The Geese were "Good Listeners" Visited Jesus at St. Patrick's Ca...
-
Sharing an Ice Cream after successful Lab Test Results! The Geese were "Good Listeners" Visited Jesus at St. Patrick's Ca...
-
St. Nicholas treats waiting for them in the morning. (Magdalene wanted to use the slippers Vavo left behind from her last v...
-
We were able to get into our new home for the first time tonight to see what work we need to do before we move in. We have work to do, but ...
Teddy!!!! Scooch a mooch. Buddy, you're so nice! I love it!
ReplyDeleteTeddy, you're getting so big! By the time I see you, you won't be a baby anymore. Too cute! Tobias, you are such a good big brother! So proud of you!
ReplyDelete