I thought these pictures really demonstrated how big Philomena is getting. We joke around and call her "Big Mena" around here. She sounds like a tough wrestler.
Tobias and Magdalene love playing with play dough. It tests every bit of patience I have to watch Tobias play with play dough. I know within minutes I will have to remind him to not EAT the play dough. Then it turns into reminding him I will take it away if he eats it again. One may wonder why I even let him play with it. I mean...this is the child that eats sand from our sandbox, dirt at the play ground, crayons, and it's driving me NUTS! And yet I still give him the play dough. Not because he begs for it. Not because I enjoy taking it away and saying, "Yucky. Tobias stop eating play dough." Now come to think of it, I am not sure why I allow him to play with it. I just know that eventually one day he will stop eating it, and I pray one day that day will come soon.
P.S. If anyone has tips or strategies, please share.
I just love sleeping babies. Don't you? Good night sweet Philomena.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome Blessed Charles Joseph of Nashua!!!
Sharing an Ice Cream after successful Lab Test Results! The Geese were "Good Listeners" Visited Jesus at St. Patrick's Ca...
-
Sharing an Ice Cream after successful Lab Test Results! The Geese were "Good Listeners" Visited Jesus at St. Patrick's Ca...
-
St. Nicholas treats waiting for them in the morning. (Magdalene wanted to use the slippers Vavo left behind from her last v...
-
We were able to get into our new home for the first time tonight to see what work we need to do before we move in. We have work to do, but ...
Cheese & crackers...Big Mena has Brenda's cheeks, your eyes, and my forehead and eyebrows...crazy!!!
ReplyDelete"Ah, nuts!", as Bear2 would say.
ReplyDeleteBig Mena? Is this like the book titled, Buffalo Brenda? Not cool... ;)
I think Magpie had similar checks in the beginning, around her 3 month time. No? Philomena will be 3 months this month!
Philomena, my beautiful goddaughter, you're a cutie pie! Take comfort in knowing that you will grow out of the sumo phase. Don't let 'em get ya done. Love you!
ReplyDeleteP.s. love you too, goddaughter Magdalene and nephew Tobias!!
And by "done", I mean "down". Ah, nuts.
ReplyDeleteSo precious! I love "Big Mena" haha... And you're more patient than I! I quit letting Liam play with Play-doh. He doesn't eat it but it goes in his mouth and then he spits it all over and...yeah, yuck. The other two make just as big of a mess with Play-doh crumbs all over. I'm "meana", I haven't had the patience for it for a couple months now!
ReplyDeleteYou are all too funny! @ Julie: I almost had it when I saw pea gravel in his mouth today at the park. He could choke on that stuff! I don't know what to do! Play dough is so messy....but Magdalene is pretty good with it so I bring it out. Tobias can play a few minutes with it, but he just waits for me to turn around. Boys!!
ReplyDelete