Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ready for More? Let's Meet Theodore - Baby #4

Twas the night before childbirth and all through the "Big Moose" Hotel, not a child's voice was heard, no screams or yells.  What a Phenomenon, a truly rare feat.  "Hey I have an idea!" "Let's go out to eat!"  Actual temperature outside somewhere around -1, better spice up the night with some Mexican Fun!
A Burrito Mexicano for him and an Enchilada Blanca for her, just the right weapons to combat the BRRRR..
With tummies now full we face the frigid blast and make it back to the "Big Moose" Hotel at last.
Night time prayers and Novenas said for Mommy and Baby,
Are the bears in our room a sign?  Well maybe.
Please Scroll Down for the Visual Conclusion of this somewhat of a poem.
Enjoy - Jordan

Traditional Daddy / Mommy Baby Picture 
 Teddy Bear (He could be yours for only a small one time payment of $19.98!!!) was placed on the center of our bed (Hmmm....Teddy Bear?)
 Notice the black bear portrait above our bed (Hmmm... another bear)



The size of the moose head was quite impressive.  I just wonder how he got stuck there?

Lovely Christina enjoying an "Iced" peppermint mocha.  Reminds me of Bed & Breakfasts from our Honey Moon in Galena.
February 23rd - Grandma Marian's and soon to be Baby #4's birthday.  Mommy is ready to meet our precious little one.
I'm not sure if Christina was giving me "Bunny Ears" or if she thought twins would arrive soon.
Theodore Joseph Jacobs (8 pounds 9 ounces / 21 inches long)

Meeting our new little blessing
I am so grateful for what you sacrifice and undergo for our family.  I Love you Christina and can never thank you enough.  
Tubby Time!!!






Tobias - "Okay Daddy you can let go now."


Tobias giving Theodore some "toad catching" tips
TEAM JACOBS!!!!

Big Sissy - "His feet are kinda wrinkly don't you think?  Like when we are in the bathtub."
So HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY to be with Mommy!!!!
Philomena - "Just think Mom, me and you were doing this about two (2) years ago.  I can still fit in bassinet on wheels."

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are so beautiful!!!! What a joyful day! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Seriously, it made me cry and laugh. Blessings to the Jacobs clan and the newest edition, Theodore "Teddy" (one of my favorite names and nicknames). Truly a gift of God. Love and miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Blessed Charles Joseph of Nashua!!!

    Sharing an Ice Cream after successful Lab Test Results!  The Geese were "Good Listeners" Visited Jesus at St. Patrick's Ca...