Thursday, June 13, 2013

We Miss You, Tia Brenda!

It's wonderful to see my side of the family!  We love our visits to California and their visits to Iowa.  We pray one day we can all live closer to each other.  

Let's just say, I was definitely spoiled by having my sister visit.  We had so much help from her, and the kids miss her tremendously.  Magdalene even "wishfully" called me Tia Brenda one morning.  You are loved by all here, and we can't wait to see you sometime soon.  Here are some highlights of her visit to Iowa:


Tia Brenda styled Magdalene's hair


Sister time!





She even threw us a baby shower.  

We love when Tia Brenda shops for us!

I love you tia and madrinha (godmother)!

Stroller time!

Come back!

I love you!

Reading everyday....all day sometimes it seems like in our household

Swing time with Tia

Little Man enjoying his park day with Tia Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Aww...Tia Brenda is so loved. Bear's not worried...she knows who's the favorite..."This little piggy went to market..." Need I say more.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Blessed Charles Joseph of Nashua!!!

    Sharing an Ice Cream after successful Lab Test Results!  The Geese were "Good Listeners" Visited Jesus at St. Patrick's Ca...